my FORD - new mailing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Just a few days after I got mailing #4 in the Thunderbird Collection I received another package with a personalized magazine called my FORD. I'm not sure if it was arranged by the dealer, the company or the fact that I registered at the online 'my FORD' site. The styrofoam package included a half-oz can of lacquer touch-up paint, which has been mentioned in other posts, so this may be old news to some. The magazine is noteworthy, however, since the cover story is entitled San Francisco Style, hitting the Bay Area's hot spots in a 2002 Thunderbird. The article features several nice pix of a red Bird on the streets of San Francisco. It was apparently written by someone around the time of last summer's Mystery Drive although the publication is dated winter2002. Anyway, it has a customized section including my VIN, dealer and other information recorded on the web site. If you haven't received it yet, try registering at the my Ford site and/or bug your dealer. It makes a nice addition to the collection.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

tr,

I have been registered on MyFord for a long time, since before the Bird and I have not received any thing from them, yet.

I'll keep an eye out.

Will try again to register on the site. Hasn't accepted our registration in the past on our old Ranger - wanted us to "call in" the info, but now we have a new car to try to enter in with.

------------------
the New T-bird

-

Originally posted by RTBRD:
tr,

I have been registered on MyFord for a long time, since before the Bird and I have not received any thing from them, yet.

I'll keep an eye out.

RTBRD, they changed their registration, site, etc.... back in January or February. I was registered with them last fall but haven't been able to access my account since they changed the process. Wasn't able to reregister until I actually had the vin and the car. During the reregistration, there was a spot to check for receiving the "My Ford" mailings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back