License Plate Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The Ford Collection catalog has one with the correct wings and Thunderbird script for our 2002's. Mine has been ordered since March...don't know if anyone else has actually received that one.

I have received the one from the Ford Collection and it is first class. I placed an order for another one for my 66' and specifically asked the girl taking my order about back orders on this item. If you can believe her she says they expect a new shipment in a couple of weeks. So if you have ordered one maybe you will get a visit from Dale Jarrett in the Big Brown Truck in about three weels or so. Go Dale! Drive that Big Brown Truck!

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

I, too, ordered the one from the winter catalog (S11167)...has correct wings and correct script...it's been about 10 weeks now...talked with them last week and they said my chrome hood scoop would be in before the license plate frame.

Looking forward to putting it on my personalized plate so I can post the picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back