Kalispell

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
undefinedundefined

My 2003 Desert Blue(old Baby Blue) T-Bird got re ended Jul 14 while we were waiting for someone the make a left hand turn off Hiway 2 in Montana. I was approx 15 feet behind the car in front of me when we got hit at

45 mph. We got whip lashed but the T-Bird held up great, Thanks to the
3 inch sq steel bar Ford put in back of the bottom back fender. It wrinkled the trunk, moved the frame approx 1/2 and the frame hit the back of the two doors..
So we do have one of the safest cars around The ins. is working with Ford and the Body Shop to get it back to Factory shape.

Jim Joraanstad jimshar@montanasky.us

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

JIMSHAR 17
Sorry to hearbout you accident with your prize and joy. I hope you were not injured and the car will be replaced or repaired. I also shudder to think what I would do with a damaged baby!!!We have 2 a 2003 and 2005. Both with less than 4000 miles each. Please advise how well the ins con does for you.
Thanks
DENNIS

our 02 was hit from behind and shoved into the car in front of us about a year or so ago, body shop did a great job putting it back together (to the tune of around 10 grand) i walked away w/o and injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back