Just wanted to say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goatvettetbird

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
I am on the goat forums, the vette forums and while watching burnout videos I typed in tbird and now I'm here

1994 Teal Blue TBird
225000 miles... 175000 on first 4.6
about 50000 on this one

pretty rough shape after ex crinkled fender on garage post, daughter hit mail box, another daughter ran into my house and then got clipped in rear at stop sign.

but PAID FOR...

and if everything get's repo'd.... it's PAID FOR..

got my curiosity up and got to thinking.. the vettes going back together and maybe I just ought to work on the tbird..

my toys,, 05 GTO, 77 Vette, 94 Tbird I think will be the next project

My youngest used to outrun the Ricers with it and embarrass them at red lights.. so what the heck... I've got the tools and time.. why not do some bodywork and minor mechanical (could use a new fuel pump) and make the old gal run again... man,,, in 94 and 94 I used to run 100+ mph to work across SW Ark after I passed the local state trooper..

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hey administrator.. I posted in wrong forum. please move

Accidently posted here instead of in 94 era forum... please move to appropriate forum... only wish I hand and 02to06 tbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back