It's here

Status
Not open for further replies.
After waiting 17 months my Black Premium full red accent interior arrived at 1:30 PM.
in Everett Washington. I got her home and took the top off and I am so very very pleased. I will give her the full walk around in the morning, but as for now I am a very happy man. Love the way the car rides and takes the turns, and the sound from her exhusts is perfect. Now I now and understand what you all have been raving about. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !!! I'll write more as I motor on down the road. Thanks for listening.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Congrats! Hope you enjor her!

Congratulations! I'd love to see your car sometime. I haven't seen a black with full-red yet, but think that would be one of my favorite combinations.

it just gets better, ive had mine for nearly 3 months and i like it more every day. by the way, my car is a duplicate of yours. black/black/triple red/ j130

OMG!! you mean to tell me they made TWO of them? LOL I am having a ball!!! Everyone I talk to love's the full red accent package. It gets better each day. Also had no trouble at all with the boot cover. I will be showing the car at an all Ford show on Saturday. I hope to have some interesting stories.

Originally posted by southwest la t-bird:
it just gets better, ive had mine for nearly 3 months and i like it more every day. by the way, my car is a duplicate of yours. black/black/triple red/ j130

Paula, good question. I just posted a question to tbird to see if we can have an events page like a discussion page. It sure would help. Jeff

jt2233: congrats on the car, love your color combination also.

-

I look in the local news paper, than when I go to the show I ask around or look for flyers. It's easier than you think. A good source of information are the venders at the shows, they usually know where they are going to be severral weeks in advance. Have fun

Originally posted by pbocciardi:
JT --

Just wondering how people can find out about local car shows -- e.g., the all-Ford show you're participating in?

-- Paula

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back