It's here

Status
Not open for further replies.
After waiting 17 months my Black Premium full red accent interior arrived at 1:30 PM.
in Everett Washington. I got her home and took the top off and I am so very very pleased. I will give her the full walk around in the morning, but as for now I am a very happy man. Love the way the car rides and takes the turns, and the sound from her exhusts is perfect. Now I now and understand what you all have been raving about. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !!! I'll write more as I motor on down the road. Thanks for listening.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Congrats! Hope you enjor her!

Congratulations! I'd love to see your car sometime. I haven't seen a black with full-red yet, but think that would be one of my favorite combinations.

Congrats, JT!!!

Nothing like experiencing the real thing!!! Hope our raving was accurate.....

it just gets better, ive had mine for nearly 3 months and i like it more every day. by the way, my car is a duplicate of yours. black/black/triple red/ j130

OMG!! you mean to tell me they made TWO of them? LOL I am having a ball!!! Everyone I talk to love's the full red accent package. It gets better each day. Also had no trouble at all with the boot cover. I will be showing the car at an all Ford show on Saturday. I hope to have some interesting stories.

Originally posted by southwest la t-bird:
it just gets better, ive had mine for nearly 3 months and i like it more every day. by the way, my car is a duplicate of yours. black/black/triple red/ j130

Paula, good question. I just posted a question to tbird to see if we can have an events page like a discussion page. It sure would help. Jeff

jt2233: congrats on the car, love your color combination also.

-

I look in the local news paper, than when I go to the show I ask around or look for flyers. It's easier than you think. A good source of information are the venders at the shows, they usually know where they are going to be severral weeks in advance. Have fun

Originally posted by pbocciardi:
JT --

Just wondering how people can find out about local car shows -- e.g., the all-Ford show you're participating in?

-- Paula

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back