1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Dismiss Notice

Hi-Sign for T-bird Owners

Discussion in '2002 - 2005 Ford Thunderbird' started by stevedaphotoman, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Hi all,

I'm new to the t-bird family.. Other than we owned a 86' back then for 8-10 years.. We purchased our 2002 back in February, and I was wondering is there some kind of hi-sign t-bird owners flash to each other as they are driving bye.. I know it's easy to acknowledge one when you are in yours but when you see one and you're in your daily driver non-T-bird, do you just give a thumbs up.. I see a 3-4 running around the Syracuse area, and I usually give them a thumbs up, but little or no response.. Should we flash a big T like it's a time out.. :) Tough to do with your hands on the wheel... Or maybe flip each other the "Bird" but that may be construed as road rage.. I know in Jeep Wrangler land they do thumbs up like crazy! It must be a Jeep thing..

Just a thought..

2. Give them da bird,,bet they will flock to you like a magnet.lol

stevedaphotoman likes this.
  3. vinnie

vinnie Aways Learning Lifetime Donor

upload_2017-9-6_16-32-58.gif As a Vettenarian I've acquired the WAVE habit. I don't know why it wouldn't work for T-Birders!

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!