• Thread starter stevedaphotoman
  • Start date
stevedaphotoman

stevedaphotoman

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi all,

I'm new to the t-bird family.. Other than we owned a 86' back then for 8-10 years.. We purchased our 2002 back in February, and I was wondering is there some kind of hi-sign t-bird owners flash to each other as they are driving bye.. I know it's easy to acknowledge one when you are in yours but when you see one and you're in your daily driver non-T-bird, do you just give a thumbs up.. I see a 3-4 running around the Syracuse area, and I usually give them a thumbs up, but little or no response.. Should we flash a big T like it's a time out.. :) Tough to do with your hands on the wheel... Or maybe flip each other the "Bird" but that may be construed as road rage.. I know in Jeep Wrangler land they do thumbs up like crazy! It must be a Jeep thing..

Just a thought..

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

upload_2017-9-6_16-32-58.gifAs a Vettenarian I've acquired the WAVE habit. I don't know why it wouldn't work for T-Birders!

Back