Hello - I'm new here....have a question re: t-bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
First, let me say "Hello". My husband ( and I ) have a new t-bird. (blk with blk/red interior.
I love cruising in it but have found that the visors do not swing to block out the sun as it comes through the side window. Any attractive solutions?
Also, we are in Orlando. Anyone else close by?
Debbie

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

BlackBird,

Welcome, I'm in St. Pete and have a triple black.

The visors have been a hot topic but I don't think anyone has come up with a solution as of yet.

Also, please see my post VIN/Dates/Deliveries, I would like the info on you car if you don't mind.

Well it sounds like the first to come up with something might make a little cha-ching!

------------------
Bird, Bird, Bird.....Bird is the Word

Blackbird:

My $500,000 Firetruck has the same problem.

We found a pair of COOL sunglasses fill the need for shade!

If on a long road trip the suction-cup window screen is ideal.

Happy TBirding

------------------
'56 + '02 Birds
Denver, Colorado

Ha! I knew that would be suggested. I've tried that. I guess my sunglasses need to be darker and bigger! >O-O<

------------------

Hi Black Bird, My dad lives in Sebring and have goen to Fla. every year for the past 21 years to see him. Here in Pa. the law frowns on it, but did you concider having your windows tinted. Seems like a big thing in Fla.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING
69 Vette
73 MGB
95 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Actually we are not suppose tint past a certain degree of darkness but they have not been enforcing that law for a few years.

Maybe hubby will do that for me. His Costa Del Mar Thunderbird sunglasses seem to do better than my perscription small lensed glasses!

I found a gizmo today I want to try on the visor. It swings without having the visor swing, so I'll see. I'll let everyone know how it works out.

I saw the stick on film type that you can take on and off but I'm not too keen on that idea.

Sebring is near where my sister lived for a few years ( Lake Placid ).

------------------

Black Bird, Been there have a cousin that lives there. Will be moving to Sebring in about 6 or 7 years when I get my 30 in and can retire. Can't wait!!! Think you will like this site. There are a lot of nuts on here and a lot of smart people too. I'm not one of the smart one's.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan.7/12
69 Vette
73 MGB
95 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back