2002-2005 headlight conversion to led

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have purchased Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits (269007W) with Cree LED bulbs for my 2005 T-Bird to improve the car's relatively mediocre high beams, but have not installed yet. Like John, I would be interested if anyone has any experience with this brand in particular...or converting to LED lights in general.

The best on the market are VLED. The headlight bulb housing is designed for Halogen bulbs, so you need something engineered to be used in halogen housings so you don't blind oncoming drivers. These are expensive, but the best-

microleds.jpg

We are also looking for before/after photos or video of someone that installs these, so please contact me if or anyone else buys these!

Was wondering if anyone has upgraded their headlights? Just want something whiter and brighter instead of dim yellow.
Thanks

My original head light bulbs are too weak. I then bought 9012 LED conversion. No success either. . I have 5 other cars, all of them have decent if not bright lights, even my Fiat.. Low beams are weak and high beams useless. Can someone offer a solution. I try not to drive it at night. Thanks

My original head light bulbs are too weak. I then bought 9012 LED conversion.
You aew not supposed to put LED Bulbs in a Halogen fixture. Regardless, 9012 LED conversion is pretty vague. LED varies. What do your lens covers look like?

You aew not supposed to put LED Bulbs in a Halogen fixture. Regardless, 9012 LED conversion is pretty vague. LED varies. What do your lens covers look like?
Lens covers are both very good shape. No yellowing. Using LED 9007 now and no better than original, especially high beam. I think you already suggested an option for me but I do not know where to look. Sorry but I am just no good moving around in forums, etc.
thanks.

Back