goin to dallas

• Thread starter southwest la t-bird
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

southwest la t-bird

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
we will be in dallas on july 4-5-6 to visit my sister in law. are any t-bird related activities planned? dot, ill bet you know. thanks. rp

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

southwest, I think that Dot and George are in New Jersey this weekend.Sure she will get back to you later.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

If I remember correctly, Dot & George will be in Atlanta on July 4, so she more than likely won't get back to you until after that. Maybe someone else can chime in here?

KB

There was an invitation to participate in a parade on the 4th. If interested, feel free to contact me, and I will find the connection.

Sally

I spoke with Dot in Parsippany, and she and
George are driving to Atlanta for the 4th.
They definitely won't be home until after
the 6th.

------------------
Lucille
-----------
'87 TurboCoupe
'02 Blue#114987
'96 Bronco
'98 Windstar Van
'95 Miata M Edition
'95 Miata Red/Tan

Originally posted by southwest la t-bird:
we will be in dallas on july 4-5-6 to visit my sister in law. are any t-bird related activities planned? dot, ill bet you know. thanks. rp

if you're still around, I'm home now but George is off galavanting around. bet you're not on the computer though so you probably won't see this until you get home. Went thru Louisiana yesterday on our way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back