Front end bra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see that anybody mentioned that Ford has a custom bra for the bird. Cost $114. After getting a stone nick on Rt 80 I purchased one. It is easy to take on and off. When I know Ill be on the highway for some distance it goes on. Looks pretty good also.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Wizbird,

You might be interested in investigating the x-pel clear bra. I had it installed on my new blue premium, before I picked it up at the dealership. I'm really impressed with the product. Not only does it protect against chips, it allows very easy removal of those nasty bug splats. I can easily wax over it and get the same finish as on the whole car. It will not move and shift with the wind, preventing water, dirt, and debris from getting under it and damaging the front end paint. They tell me it can be removed at any time, but would require new product for reinstallation. If you go to their web site, you can see the product in more detail. http://www.xpel.com/
I had it installed, fearing I would not be able to do the job well enough, but others here have done their own installation. Interestingly, the people installing the product on my bird brought their own white bird up with them to show me how the bra was doing on their car. Looks good, and they've had it since last August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back