***finders Fee****

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
I am offering a $25 finders fee to anyone that can help me locate a Thunderbird 5 Box set that is reasonably priced and I buy. The box set was released to early buyers of the 2002 Thunderbird.

I would like to purchase the Thunderbird Blue set but would settle for any color.

I will also consider purchasing individual boxes. ($5 finders fee per box that I purchase)

Please email me at transam00@direcway.com with the email address or telephone number and price.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am also looking to purchase this set in any color, just to have it for my collection. I would buy individual boxes also and will pay top dollar for them. Any one wishing to sell them contact the Gator at gatorsbird@*******. Also looking for the press kit with the car in the box either 2000 or 2001 versions. 2000 is a yellow box with yellow car with press info. 2001 is silver box with different color cars in box. I am also looking for 1/25 models of all the colors.
Gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back