Collection item #4 just in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Book got here last week, and I made another Chapel Hill trip yesterday. One of the info items in the book was instruction on how to handle the inevitable thumbs-up. On the way back yesterday a parade of cars passed us on US 70. Various brands, etc. were involved. The passenger in the first vehicle gave us a TU with the arm outside of their window, and surely enough, every one of the autos behind them in line had someone to follow suit....it was kinda humorous. It made me think that a neat static cling decal would be of a thumbs-up to put on the door windows--when they flash one at me, I'd roll up my window to reciprocate.

Got the same reaction from a group of Harley riders.
Did see a red Bird on the way up to the Hill---they either did not see me, or were too cool to look at us.

Made a quick stop at a convenience store on the return trip. An F-150 pulled in behind me and one of the guys jumped out and proceeded to roam around the car checking out the different views. In a nutshell, I know now that he has NEVER seen a Ford like this, it is a 2007, D***--that car's the sh**, and lastly, I AM the man!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back