CD Error / New Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bumblebee1

Last seen
I have a similar problem as one of the previous post. My CD player gives the
CD Error msg when I try to eject or load CD's.

My vehicle is a 2002 model.

I have one slot left in the 6 CD Changer. I tried the finger nail file fix and it did not work.

When I open the cd door manually I cannot see a CD so I'm wondering if it's
stuck on the only vacant slot in the CD player.

Sometime,,,,when the vehicle has been turned off and then re-started the CD
player will play,,,,but when I try to eject a CD I still get the CD Error msg.

Any suggestions.

Thanks,
TJ

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

TJ:
Here's some data I've collected over time:

"When my CD player malfunctioned, I did an "All Eject". I don't have my manual with me right now, but that's where you'll find how to do it. Just unload them all, and fill them up again."
another said:
"If, by chance, a CD is stuck in the player, just lift the door and use a credit card, or another CD to gently push it up, right under the edge of the stuck CD. It should come on out."

OR:
"Eject one slot at a time, stick something flat like a credit card or another cd in the slot as it opens to eject and tip the credit card downwards. Usually the stuck cd will pop right out if you can make contact with whatever flat edge tool you use. You need to do this on each slot, sometimes it takes more than one try and remember more than one cd could be stuck in one slot, so keep doing it till you are sure all cd's are out of each slot."

And finally:
"The way to "eject all" is to push the EJ button and hold it down for a few seconds until the radio indicates "ejecting all" and it starts ejecting."

Now that may be the best I found!! Keep us posted

George,,,,thank you so much for your time and information. I just now had a chance to check back with the forum.

I'll give all that good advise a try. Thanks again sir.

T.J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back