Bumper dimple

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pat Billera

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
I recently noticed that on the right side of the car, at a certain angle, it appears that a small dimple like indent about the size if a nickle was present. I brought it to one dealership and said that Ford would only authorize a repair. (filling and painting). That was unaccetable to me, so I took it to my original dealer and they said that they couldn't fix it but they replaced the entire wrap around bumper cover at a cost to THEM of $1056.00 It came out great. Of course the part was painted off the car before I brought it in for installation. I've seen this on other Birds. Has anyone else experienced this?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

HEY PAT!!! Come to Destin with us!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

Yes Pat , the same thing happened to my car. As a matter of fact they replaced a few parts that had 'dimples' in them. They repainted the left rear panel,because of a major paint imperfection. But it all turned out beautiful. Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back