Bruiser comes out of the closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TbirdMarty

VIP Contributor
Last seen
We will be attending the 4th of July parade with Joelja and others this week and Bruiser got his front end cover from Ford the other day (otherwise known as a bra). He tried it on Sunday and it looks pretty good. It was not difficult to get on as some have posted previously. The instructions that came with it were all but useless. Hey Ford, put some words with those pictures. Anyway, Bruiser will be wearing his bra to the parade but will be topless and totally nude during the parade. By the way, Gobird you will be happy to know that the bra is made of artificial Naugahide and no NUDO's were harmed in the making of the bra.

------------------
Courage --- and shuffle the cards.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Marty, is Bruiser a little on the other side of life. I know some people are into differant things but if Bruiser wears a bra
eek.gif
what kind of T-Bird is he-she.
rolleyes.gif
My Misty Blue doesn't wear anything!!
wink.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

When you come down in October for Destination if we leave Bruiser and your Misty Blue in the garage together overnight will we have hatchlings 9 months later?

------------------

Here's an update on the front end cover/bra. I put it on to go to the parade site since we live about 50 miles away with just about all Interstate miles. It did a great job of keeping the bugs off and no rock chips of course. However, we passed through an area that had had rain and the streets were a little wet. I found quite a bit of sand and stuff under the edge that attaches at the wheel well. Has any of you with the 02 had this same collection/buildup in this area or anywhere else. If the streets had been dry I'm wondering if this buildup would have occured because when I took the bra off the sand and stuff was wet. Also the little eyebrows that look mismade on the hood peice did a great job of making it conform to the contours of the hood.

------------------

10of11 If this process takes three years then we will have a 2005 Bird. I wonder what color it will come out since they are both Blue Birds. Also who gets custody of the new baby.Bruiser or Misty Blue ? I would think that the mother should get it.
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

TBirds are not allowed to mate....they are too young to have unprotected sex. And the other kind of sex will cause them to go blind.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

-

tongue.gif
Joel, your are just a spoil sport, let them have their fun.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back