Bought. 2005 premium

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

They're great cruisers, had my 2002 out all morning with the top down.

Hello everyone, getting a 2005 evening black premium bird delivered soon. We're excited and it's been a interesting experience! Love all the wealth of information too from the forum.
Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your bird as much as I have enjoyed mine for the past 18 years. It's fun to drive, especially with the top down. I smile each time I take her out for a spin. Next to my wife she is the joy of my life. Have fun.

Welcome to the forum, a wealth of information about your 'new' Bird. We bought our '05 new and it has 44k on it and it still runs and drives as new. Everywhere we go it draws many questions and comments. Great quality built car, plenty of power, comfortable to drive. 25mpg on the road.

Hello everyone, getting a 2005 evening black premium bird delivered soon. We're excited and it's been a interesting experience! Love all the wealth of information too from the forum.
Greetings! I hope you enjoy your black '05 T-bird as much as I enjoy my black '05! I find them to be unique and above all FUN machines. There are relatively few on the road on any given day and I'm often asked "what is it" and "what year is it", and then hear "wow, that's nice"! I'm the 3rd owner and had mine for just over 2 years and have added 20K miles to the clock... I got her to DRIVE. The first two owners only logged 19K miles with it so I thank them for saving her for me. They are dependable and a good compromise of looks, performance and comfort. Most of my miles have been 3-5 day "road trips". FOLLOW recommended service performed by a COMPETENT Tech, join and support the forum, and cruise miles with broad smiles as you make many wonderful memories with your new best friend!!!

welcome aboard hope you find the forum as interesting and informative as I have over the past few years

Greetings! I hope you enjoy your black '05 T-bird as much as I enjoy my black '05! I find them to be unique and above all FUN machines. There are relatively few on the road on any given day and I'm often asked "what is it" and "what year is it", and then hear "wow, that's nice"! I'm the 3rd owner and had mine for just over 2 years and have added 20K miles to the clock... I got her to DRIVE. The first two owners only logged 19K miles with it so I thank them for saving her for me. They are dependable and a good compromise of looks, performance and comfort. Most of my miles have been 3-5 day "road trips". FOLLOW recommended service performed by a COMPETENT Tech, join and support the forum, and cruise miles with broad smiles as you make many wonderful memories with your new best friend!!!
Hey thank's, it's to be delivered this Thursday dealer was a Mercedes/volvo in South Carolina they offered to drop it off I'm 135 miles away. Actually got a good deal on it. Going from one harley fatboy cruiser to another cruiser lol. Loved your comments thanks

Back