'97 LX - Hazard/Turn signal flash relay | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

'97 LX - Hazard/Turn signal flash relay

• Thread starter Thread starter Spike97
  • Start date Start date
S
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
My turn signals (both) will flash once or twice then stop. I suspect a bad relay but I cannot find it under the hood or under the dash...
Can someone tell me where the flasher relay is located on a '97?

Thanks in advance and - Happy 4th Of July!!!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Well, never mind.. I found a YouTube video that showed me where it is.. if anyone else has the same issue:
The flash relay is behind the driver's side left kick panel, up by the fuse block. To access it, you have to remove the lower dash trim panel, under the steering column.. 3 screws and 3 clips hold it in place. Sorry, I didn't make note of the nut head sizes but, they're small.. 😉

Back