cool.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Having retired last July 14 this willl be my first 4th of July off in 31 years. From 1970 to 2001 I worked every 4th of July in Washington DC at the Parade and then at the FireWorks.
So I am really looking forward to tomorrow to celebrate with all of you.

RazzFla You retired on my birthday.
biggrin.gif
Good day isn't it.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

It really is a good day. It will live with me forever. On July 4, our Nations's Birthday--July 5, My Birthday, and July 14, my retirement day - I will drive the T-Bird all day and enjoy myself.

What a hectic past couple of days, but I'm off and ready to celebrate the 4th... and the 5th, 6th and 7th!!! Have a wonderful holiday everyone! We've all come a LONG way during the past year, as many of us have gotten our cars and now have them to enjoy for this weekend. I know that I will!!!

Happy Independence Day to all. I just received my Zaino polishes yesterday, so I will re-read all of the good advice everyone has provided and get business putting a shine on the DEWbird.

------------------
2002 blue/blue/full blue
2001 Toyota Highlander
1990 Acura Integra

DEWbird, good luck on the rubbing job ahead of you but don't work to hard over the long weekend.
biggrin.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back