Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that they have destroyed a Tbird by testing a side impact collision, how many Tbirds are there left for consumers? Ford has kept #00001 and maybe more. After they do the front impact test, we will have one less? Can anyone give a more accurate figure on the total number of Tbirds available to consumers?

-

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by hsiegl:
Now that they have destroyed a Tbird by testing a side impact collision, how many Tbirds are there left for consumers? Ford has kept #00001 and maybe more. After they do the front impact test, we will have one less? Can anyone give a more accurate figure on the total number of Tbirds available to consumers?

Actually the heading should read 24,998 since Ford has #00001 and one was destroyed.

Do you suppose they will use #25000 for the front impact test?
hsiegl

-

I think this years production may be 25,226 226 cars were made with the 7th vin # a 4 in lieu of 0. 1fahp64a92v100001 a red one if I remember right is at Henry Ford some of the other 25 for testing the balance who knows.? and 200 N.M. Thunderbirds.

bigmac011,

The vin you call out for 100001 is a NM vin ...P64... The first NM was 100026. Normal production TBirds are ...P60... Also I believe that #1 is black/black/full red premium.

Also the "V" should be a "Y"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back