Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
There are two people I think should be nominated and I will let everyone decide by vote.

NOTE: You must be Logged In to vote.

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Congratulations George! 2006 Member of the Year

Congratulations George!! You've been the anchor here for a long time helping people with all kinds of Thunderbird issues!! No one deserves the honor more than you!!

I would like to Thank everyone, for their vote of confidence. It is very kind of all of you.

Also thanks to TBird for continuing to host this forum so we are able to keep the membership informed and share information with each other.

Finally; many Thanks to Harry, for all you do as well. Searching for the info on VIN's seems like a heavy task, but you are always there for all of us, with some valuable information.

Thanks again to all,

George

member of year

congradulations George and a big thank you to both you and Harry for all you do for us thunderbird lovers.
regards,
John

Thanks John. I appreciate it!!
As our Birds age I think it becomes more important to have a lot of information available to all. Mine will be 5 years old in August and it has been a delight.:D

Well done there George, A lovely fella you are indeed! Did you win a prize? would you share it with me? Me Thunderbird was 5 years old in January, and is still like new (except for some bird poo on the hood)

Pudgey x

Thanks for the kind words Roy. Mine will be 5 years old in August as well.

No problem Roy. Always glad to help fellow TBirders. Thanks anyway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back