2005 Thunderbird Bitter Sweet Day.

Motorman27
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I Bought my T-Bird after it had been parked in a garage for over a year. My plan was to clean it up, change fluids etc. have fun with it for a month and flip it. Almost 3 years later, I'm finally ready to do that. I want to thank you guys for so much information over that time and wish all of you a safe holiday and hope we all have a better 2021. The Bird is gone, moving on to whatever is next.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I Bought my T-Bird after it had been parked in a garage for over a year. My plan was to clean it up, change fluids etc. have fun with it for a month and flip it. Almost 3 years later, I'm finally ready to do that. I want to thank you guys for so much information over that time and wish all of you a safe holiday and hope we all have a better 2021. The Bird is gone, moving on to whatever is next.

I hope you you had some fun with it over those years. We go back and forth about selling, but every time we drive the car we realize what a fun ride. We drive it at least once as week these days.

I hope you you had some fun with it over those years. We go back and forth about selling, but every time we drive the car we realize what a fun ride. We drive it at least once as week these days.
I have also contemplated selling my 2005. Once I put it for sale and a woman called to ask about the car. I told her it was black with a full accent red interior with red painted pinstripes and red brake calipers. She said she preferred it to be all black and would remove all the red accents. I told her to keep looking because she wasn’t getting my car. Have never thought of selling it again. Now that I have the Borla exhaust driving has become so much more fun. Love my Bird

Back