2005 right rear turn signal not working

H

Happybaseball1

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
2005 Anniversary Edition, my right rear turn signal is not working. I put in correct new bulb and new fuse in trunk fuse box #10. Still not working. Any other fuses to replace? Any suggestions on how to fix. Thank you!!
Alan

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Socket replacement may be needed. I had to do that a couple of years ago.

2005 Anniversary Edition, my right rear turn signal is not working. I put in correct new bulb and new fuse in trunk fuse box #10. Still not working. Any other fuses to replace? Any suggestions on how to fix. Thank you!!
Alan
According to the owner's manual, fuse #10 in the rear power distribution box is for the passenger heated seat. Fuse #7 in the rear power distribution box is for the right rear stop/turn/tail lamp.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Fuse Box 2.jpg

Fuse Box 3.jpg

Fuse Box 1.png

I know I replaced fuse in trunk but I’ll check the the other one. Thank you
Alan

Thank you very much.
In pic 3, where is that located please?
Alan

Alan,

The fuse for the right rear stop/turn/tail lamp is fuse #7 in the Rear Power Distribution Box. Also called the Battery Junction Box, it is located in the luggage compartment under the spare tire well cover.

There are two additional fuse boxes located on your car; The Central Junction Box, also called the Passenger Compartment Fuse Panel, is located in the passenger compartment under the right-hand side kick panel and the Front Power Distribution Box, also called the Auxiliary Junction Box, is located under the hood.

Although it is not a fuse box, the Auxiliary Relay Box 1 contains the convertible top raise and lower relays, along with the rear defogger relay. The Auxiliary Relay Box 1 is located in the passenger compartment behind the seat next to the Rear Electronic Module.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Back