2005 - Need Dimensions for Hard Top Please?

L
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi All, I sold my 2002 T-bird about 2 years ago and now I'm thinking of buying a 2005 Anniversary beauty that comes with the hard top. I live in a condo but I have a decent sized storage unit in the building. Since I'm in Florida, I'll be driving without the hardtop a lot and I want to make sure that the top will fit on a hard top stand in my storage unit. Can anyone tell me the measurements of the top when it's removed? Height, depth and width? Thanks for any help you can provide.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi All, I sold my 2002 T-bird about 2 years ago and now I'm thinking of buying a 2005 Anniversary beauty that comes with the hard top. I live in a condo but I have a decent sized storage unit in the building. Since I'm in Florida, I'll be driving without the hardtop a lot and I want to make sure that the top will fit on a hard top stand in my storage unit. Can anyone tell me the measurements of the top when it's removed? Height, depth and width? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Sitting on the storage cart:

Height - 5 feet
Depth - 1 foot, 6 inches
Width - 5feet, 6 inches

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Thank you so much! Another thing I learned was that I apparently need a Top Removal "TEAM". LOL This was great info. Thanks!

Or you can put it inside your condo if you have the cover and tell people it's an upright piano! That's what I have done with my 05 hardtop when we lived in an apartment of 55 square metres. It really didn't take up that much room.
Yes, but then I would have TWO upright pianos! hahahhahahaaa

Back