2004 Engine wiring schematic

Bigdog1949

Bigdog1949

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Have one male plug on L side of engine with no mate ,had leak under manifold had to pull to repair ,kinda lost searched for hours need help !!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

thank you I see what your talking about,but the one connected to the one from under the manifold I’d connected to a black connector which I will change tomorrow,that leaves the black connector ? Also I have the hose from under the manifold that was leaking coolant (replaced) ,I know it goes to the front of the engine but I don’ t see where

Without a picture this is only a guess, but I think the black connector is for the power steering pressure switch. It should have white and brown wires in the connector.

Before I can help you, I need pictures of the black connector and the hose you are talking about.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Connector 1.jpg

Connector 2.jpg

Power Steering Pressure Switch.jpg

thank you I see what your talking about,but the one connected to the one from under the manifold I’d connected to a black connector which I will change tomorrow,that leaves the black connector ? Also I have the hose from under the manifold that was leaking coolant (replaced) ,I know it goes to the front of the engine but I don’ t see where
I went through the wires that I connected are correct that grey plug has brown with white strip and a white with a brown stripe ,the head temp has a red wire and a black wire

Without a picture this is only a guess, but I think the black connector is for the power steering pressure switch. It should have white and brown wires in the connector.

Before I can help you, I need pictures of the black connector and the hose you are talking about.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

View attachment 28884

View attachment 28885

View attachment 28886
I got the hose hooked up found the pipe we’re it went under the throttle body ,the grey plug has a brown wire with a white stripe and the other wire is white with a brown stripe I have no idea we’re it goes u sad something about the P/S pressure switch?

Last edited:
The Grey connector has a brown/white and a white/Purple wire is for the Cylinder Head Temperature sensor.
The other Grey connector that is missing with the same color wires comes out of the bottom front of the intake manifold near the coolant hose that was replaced.

My guess is that the connector is under the intake manifold somewhere or laying on the side somewhere. 20230808_154720.jpg
Look at the picture were I'm pointing at the wires.
Connector C10720230808_153824.jpg20230808_154801.jpg

Last edited:
You mentioned a black connector, I believe the knock sensors has a black connector also under the intake manifold.
Connector Black C108 in the above post.
You have to match Grey with Grey and black with black.
By the way the plug or connector without a mate is a female. ?

Last edited:
The Grey connector has a brown/white and a white/Purple wire is for the Cylinder Head Temperature sensor.
The other Grey connector that is missing with the same color wires comes out of the bottom front of the intake manifold near the coolant hose that was replaced.

My guess is that the connector is under the intake manifold somewhere or laying on the side somewhere. View attachment 28895
Look at the picture were I'm pointing at the wires.
Connector C107View attachment 28894View attachment 28896
I found it ,took bolts out propped it up stuck my hand in there and found it kinda drove me nuts ,but the worst part is ford put the coolant line ,nock sensors ,and the temp sensor under the manifold,hell
why didn’t they put the throttle body inside the muffler .ya wanna hide stuff go all the way !

Back