2002 Blue Birds

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
I know that the 2002 Blue and Yellow birds are limited production and for this year only. Does anyone know how many of each will be made in this series?? Just curious as to how many blues will be in this very collectable model.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

If these colored cars are evenly distributed between Deluxe & Premium, Partial & full accent then the blue owners could have 1 out of 1375 cars like theirs and the yellow owners could have 1 out of 962 like theirs.

Of course there are other contributing factors such as cars with different color tops etc. But down the road 20 years these may become valuable collector items due to there low count of cars exactly like them.
All we can do is hope. I don't expect to be worth enough to retire on, but it would be nice if in 20 - 25 years I could sell the car for what I paid for it or more! Wishful thinking, but who knows.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back