1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Dismiss Notice

2002~2005 Stock Wheels/Mint Black Hardtop with Cover and Caddy

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Thunderbird parts wanted & for sale' started by Motogeezer, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Forum Member Prices!
    13533109_1236545853042811_7449870095433362140_n.jpg Wheels, excellent condition, set of 4, $500.00.
    Hardtop with cover and caddy, excellent condition, $1,000.00.
    Shipping extra, depending on destination. Or pick up at Winter Park Florida.
    Everything off a 2003 model.

2. KYB Excel-G Premium Suspension (shock absorbers) for all 4 corners, brand new, never used $265.00 + shipping or pick up at Winter Park Florida.

3. Will the hard top fit a 2002. Also how much do you think shipping would cost to Atlanta Ga. for hard top.

4. As best I know, the hardtop is interchangeable between all years. No idea on shipping. I just received a complete convertible top frame and pump from south Florida and shipping was $200.00. I can measure and give you dimensions and weight if you like so you can do some checking with shippers. I'm not a business so don't ship much.
    Or you could take a nice little weekend road trip and come get it. I'm right off Interstate 4 north of Orlando.

5. You deal was very hard to pass up but I am sorry I have reconsidered because my 02 Tbird came with a white hard top and if I get a hard top I think I want to be true to original specs. You should not have any problem selling it and I wish you good luck and a fast sell.
    Thanks Chuck

6. No problem my friend! I have it listed on Craigslist for $1500.00 retail. We'll see what happens ;)

7. open to any trades? i have a few high end firearms

8. Thanks Chestnut. I don't do guns, but I do have an interest in motorcycles ;)

9. no bikes after 45 years of riding harley's. health issues grounded me thats why i bout my 03 tbird. goodluck with sale

10. I have a white 02 that I have a black hardtop on mine. Love the contrast.
    Cutie as a black head.jpg

Motogeezer likes this.
  11. Dug out the top today. Turns out, under closer scrutiny, it has a few paint dings. Small stuff, touch up type. Reducing price to $850.00. Wheels $250.00. Struts $150.00. Somebody should be using this stuff!!!!

12. That's sharp Jimmy ;)

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!