2002~2005 Stock Wheels/Mint Black Hardtop with Cover and Caddy

M

Motogeezer

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Forum Member Prices!
13533109_1236545853042811_7449870095433362140_n.jpg Wheels, excellent condition, set of 4, $500.00.
Hardtop with cover and caddy, excellent condition, $1,000.00.
Shipping extra, depending on destination. Or pick up at Winter Park Florida.
Everything off a 2003 model.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

KYB Excel-G Premium Suspension (shock absorbers) for all 4 corners, brand new, never used $265.00 + shipping or pick up at Winter Park Florida.

As best I know, the hardtop is interchangeable between all years. No idea on shipping. I just received a complete convertible top frame and pump from south Florida and shipping was $200.00. I can measure and give you dimensions and weight if you like so you can do some checking with shippers. I'm not a business so don't ship much.
Or you could take a nice little weekend road trip and come get it. I'm right off Interstate 4 north of Orlando.

As best I know, the hardtop is interchangeable between all years. No idea on shipping. I just received a complete convertible top frame and pump from south Florida and shipping was $200.00. I can measure and give you dimensions and weight if you like so you can do some checking with shippers. I'm not a business so don't ship much.
Or you could take a nice little weekend road trip and come get it. I'm right off Interstate 4 north of Orlando.
You deal was very hard to pass up but I am sorry I have reconsidered because my 02 Tbird came with a white hard top and if I get a hard top I think I want to be true to original specs. You should not have any problem selling it and I wish you good luck and a fast sell.
Thanks Chuck

No problem my friend! I have it listed on Craigslist for $1500.00 retail. We'll see what happens ;)

Thanks Chestnut. I don't do guns, but I do have an interest in motorcycles ;)

no bikes after 45 years of riding harley's. health issues grounded me thats why i bout my 03 tbird. goodluck with sale

Dug out the top today. Turns out, under closer scrutiny, it has a few paint dings. Small stuff, touch up type. Reducing price to $850.00. Wheels $250.00. Struts $150.00. Somebody should be using this stuff!!!!

Dug out the top today. Turns out, under closer scrutiny, it has a few paint dings. Small stuff, touch up type. Reducing price to $850.00. Wheels $250.00. Struts $150.00. Somebody should be using this stuff!!!!

Hi Motogeezer!
Do you still have the wheels for sale? Are they OEM wheels? If you've still got them, are you able to take a photo of one and send it to me?

Thanks, Mike

Just sold them Mike. Sorry !!!

Back