1958-2005 Parts Reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Do you have the drivers seat track & motor assembly for a 2004?

If the assembly works I'll take it. Gary

Do you provide a warranty on the assembly?

Hello Jim, have you had a chance to test the seat track motors? Gary

Hello Jim, Does the wiring harness for the switch have a plug that plugs into the motor assembly? I know the switch is hard wired but I can't remember if it had a plug on the other end. Thanks, Gary

Hello Jim, Does the wiring harness for the switch have a plug that plugs into the motor assembly? I know the switch is hard wired but I can't remember if it had a plug on the other end. Thanks, Gary
Yes.the motors are wired together to one terminal plug. I took the harness out of my seat and hooked up to the extra seat tract to check it out. Any other concerns call me @ ************ or email @ tbirdjims@ *******. Jim

I am reducing my inventory of parts which include 1958-2005 T-Birds. Please contact me and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks again.

Jim
I have a 2002 thunderbird the ac blows cold air then hot randomly ? So I m looking for a ac climate control panel, let me if you have or know where I can get one.

I have a 2002 thunderbird the ac blows cold air then hot randomly ? So I m looking for a ac climate control panel, let me if you have or know where I can get one.
I will check my stock and get back with you. I have not changed one of these panels. I have had this problem on a few T birds and it was the heater coolant valve. Jim

I will check my stock and get back with you. I have not changed one of these panels. I have had this problem on a few T birds and it was the heater coolant valve. Jim
The problems I read about said the ac blow hot air are the other complaints were one side hot the other cold? My ac once it on it randomly switches from cold to hot for as long as the ac is on? I thought it may be the valve but the mechanic didn’t think so?

I am reducing my inventory of parts which include 1958-2005 T-Birds. Please contact me and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks again.

Jim
I am looking for a trans ,driveshaft,cross member,seats,front bumper for 1959conv ,radio

I'm looking for Black air bag in the center of the steering wheel

@tbirdjims

looking for 1961 bird interior convertible a pillars also 1961 outside mrrors

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim
looking for a 1961 thunderbird convertible inside a pillars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back