Yellow/ Yellow Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dealer in Minneapolis where I am getting my red bird (build week 4/8) has a new yellow/yellow premium on its showroom floor which is for sale. I suspect they are asking a premium over MSRP. It is, however a chance to get one right away. E mail me if you want more info. By the way, we are having an absolutely blinding snowstorm in the Twin Cities. Go Hoosiers

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

you have no email listed...please let me know how to contact the dealership...I am very interest in a yellow 02.

flair

Originally posted by flairbird:
you have no email listed...please let me know how to contact the dealership...I am very interest in a yellow 02.

flair

E mail is now in my profile. I e mailed info to you.

snobd- Would the yellow bird happen to be in a dealership in St. Louis Park?
If so that was the one that I ordered a year ago and have tried to get them to give my deposit back for many months. I found one in a dealership in Northern MN for MSRP and bought it in November. They were charging me $5000 over for the one in SLP and told me recently that they had sold it for more than that so they would give my money back but as of yet I have not received it.
Let me know.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back