WTB nice Flairbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philt

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello All,
In the past few months I have acquired a "61 convert and a "56. Both nice older restorations that I would class as clean drivers. A few months of work by me and the mechanics have them sorted out. We enjoy them every few days, club drives and local cruise-ins.
Now looking for a similar 64-66 to keep the others company. Convertible or hard top, largely stock, but my concession to her is it has to have air. Color preferences are 1. resale red, 2 light blue, 3 yellow 4 dark blue.
We live in middle tenn so cars with in say 500 miles is a candidate if only because further adds to the cost ( inspections and transporter).
Getting a bit too old for another restoration or stalled projects. I am a private party, cash in hand for immediate possession and a clear title. Been hunting a few weeks so I have a good idea of the market, and the current scams..
Phil in Nashville

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I’m still on the fence with what I’m going to do with mine but if you don’t find one closer and expand your search radius, I think I’m probably 600 miles or so away, let me know.

I’m still on the fence with what I’m going to do with mine but if you don’t find one closer and expand your search radius, I think I’m probably 600 miles or so away, let me know.
Hello from Nashville,
Thanks for responding. I can do 600 miles for a good car from someone I know.
Yesterday a very resourceful friend and owner of a pristine '55 Minter found a 65 in Texas that is coming out of a private collection. Also there is a old car broker in Ill with several at least two have air. So next week may see me travel.
If your decide to part with yours, can you provide a few pictures of your hardtop such as, underhood, in the trunk, underside, data plate? Looking for rust.
Also what are the cars current issues? AC and windows work?
Phil in Tenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back