WTB- 2005 Thunderbird wire wheels

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Do yourself a favor and try cleaning someone else's wire wheel before you buy your own. You might decide that perhaps another wheel would be a better choice. Wire wheel owners, chime in, maybe I'm wrong here.

Still think they look great and I will keep an open mind. The original wheels I have on the 05 are scratched in small circular patterns when I purchased the car, not curb scratches.

I would be open to suggestions for an 05 with platinum silver body and hardtop paint color. The Dayton wheels are extremely expensive although they are beautiful. Thank you

Still think they look great and I will keep an open mind. The original wheels I have on the 05 are scratched in small circular patterns when I purchased the car, not curb scratches.

I would be open to suggestions for an 05 with platinum silver body and hardtop paint color. The Dayton wheels are extremely expensive although they are beautiful. Thank you
Keep an eye out. Occasionally someone is selling/trading a car and sells them off separately. That’s how I acquired mine at a reasonable price.

Keep an eye out. Occasionally someone is selling/trading a car and sells them off separately. That’s how I acquired mine at a reasonable price.
There is a set on there now- https://ebay.to/3h4jsay

That is a good price too.

I am from Canada , and I am having trouble finding viable rim options for the T-Bird . I like the classic look of white walls and wire wheels. The retro classic look, yet sporty and fun . Is there anyone out there that may have been looking for a product and had good success with it ? Care to share your results with me ? Thank you

Back