1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Dismiss Notice

WTB..1966 T Bird reflector panel mounting screws.

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Thunderbird Parts for Sale/wanted' started by Ghostrider 67, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Hello all, I had asked in another thread for help finding these screws but the wheels fell off somehow so here I go again.
    There are 32 Phillips head screws that attach the tail light reflector base/bar to the car. 16 on each side in groups of 4.
    I have 12 and half of them are useless as they are rusted and the cross on top is too worn to get a good grip with the driver.
    Here is what they look like, with their weird thread pattern and where they go.
    Thanks in advance for any info on where to obtain new ones, or if someone has used ones in good shape.

Attached Files:

2. Here's a better picture showing where the screws go. There are 32 holes on the backside of the tail lights, in the base. These screws go in those holes. Inked451534-4738c5d6395d2c06e4750b18f39cd314_LI.jpg

3. There are 16 on each end, 32 in total. I think I have like 12. Most of which have damaged heads and are tough to get traction on to screw in or out. So I guess as many as you have.

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!