WTB 1962 rear convertible top attaching panel

J

Jim simone

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Under the couvertable top ther is a panel that closes the with the top and the top is mounted to mine is fiberglass and looks bad I am looking for a replacement metal on for 1962 Tbird convertible I would call the panel a package tray but I am sure I a
Wrong thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Put the model year in the subject on future posts. I added it.

model-year.jpg

Under the couvertable top ther is a panel that closes the with the top and the top is mounted to mine is fiberglass and looks bad I am looking for a replacement metal on for 1962 Tbird convertible I would call the panel a package tray but I am sure I a
Wrong thanks
Can you send a picture of the fiberglass tray. I may have what you are looking for. Im selling off my parts car and have a lot of parts. convertible switches, pump, package tray, doors, fenders,bumpers, hood, grill, glass , complete dash etc.

What color is the dash what shape is it in and how much for dash I will take pic next week when I get home . Also I my be interested in the other top pump parts and switches

Wrong thanks
Let me know if this is what you are looking for? It sits behind the back seat when the top is up and folds down and covered with the filp lis

Attachments

• 1963 convertible package tray.PNG
    1963 convertible package tray.PNG
    196.2 KB · Views: 1
@Jim simone , I have bought parts from Cam. He is a great guy to deal with. Also did a great job packing them up.

Back