WTB 1959 Radio Access Panel under Dash

59BRDY
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi All, Really struggling to find a replacement access panel that fits to the underside of the Dash under the radio for my SquareBird. I believe the Convertibles had a map light fitted... that would be cool but, beggers cant be choosers so... Ill take anything!! Any ideas?? Thanks all. kind regards Dave

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi All, Really struggling to find a replacement access panel that fits to the underside of the Dash under the radio for my SquareBird. I believe the Convertibles had a map light fitted... that would be cool but, beggers cant be choosers so... Ill take anything!! Any ideas?? Thanks all. kind regards Dave
Hi 59 BRDY, apparently my prevous reply was not allowed to go through. But Now trying again I do have the under dash radio panal you were looking for. If you still need it, just pay the postage, make a donation somewhere for charity and you can have it, I don't need it. ( no light )

mark c

Back