WS radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Remember-the show is being archived-if you can't hear it right now, just come back later and listen to the archived show.

------------------
**********, **************************

Listened to the archives. Nice show and I like Dave Stall a lot. He sounds like my best friend, Dave who is also a DJ,and a House painter, Artist and a great guy.
You sounded real good too!

Tony, do you have any more information on Thunder on 66?

I'm in the process of finalizing the info for the hotels, and writing up a final itinerary of what places we plan on visiting-I should have it done by the first of the week, and in the mail to those of you who have already registered.

------------------
**********, **************************

Listened to the archives from a very slow AOL connection without too much problem. I listened to the live broadcast and had all sorts of problems, so I borrowed a wireless broadband link and it worked great. Broadband is now in my house. Now if I can find a portable xm radio that plays over your car and home stereo I am set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back