Wixom Holiday Closings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the Wixom plant shutdown dates between Christmas and New Years?? Also, if they are building 100-110 cars per day as Jodrod stated... are they working a 5 or 6 day work week?? Is there any pick up in the schedule (additional shift(s)) anticipated with the New Year?? Thanks and Merry Christmas

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The plant will be on Xmas break from Sat. 12/22, returning to work Wed. 1/2/02.

It is my understanding that they will have a skeleton crew on hand to move the cars that have been produced.

To any of the good people at Wixom that may be reading this board: Merry Christmas and many, many thanks for the fine work you all have been doing. Enjoy your holidays.
biggrin.gif

To the Wixom Crew....Happy Holidays and enjoy your time away from work. This is a well deserved break for you all. I hope you get lots of compliments and appreciation for the job you do, but in case you don't, here is my thanks. I got my car Friday and it is unbelievable. The fit and finish quality is the best. The ride, performance, handling, are all beyond all my expectations. Talk about crowd appeal, I feel like I am in a parade just going to the grocery store. Take pride in your efforts for it is a job well done.

Happy Holidays to all of you.

JodRod

Its my understanding that there will be a skeleton crew during the XMas break as the company has to pay taxes on any cars that have tires on them at the end of the year.

WixomPooh, I just wanted to tell you how great I think the paint job is on my Bird. I washed it by hand yesterday for the first time. Not the 1st wash job, but the 1st that I rubbed the car down, others were automatic spray washes. Thanks for your work and all you buddies in the paint shop with you. Have a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359

Hi Everyone

Although the plant is closed between December 22 - January 1, we will be making calls on December 26-28. So when we call you, don't think it's a joke. It is really us!!!!!!

To Wixom Pooh

Thanks for the great work on mine and everybody elses car, I waited since last FEb and now it all seems worth it. Hope you and your family have a great holiday, you and everybody on the line deserve it. Thanks again for a job well done.

Rick Paul
6794 Red Premium

G-thang,
Do I understand that T-Bird buyers will be contacted by phone by personnel from Ford regarding the status of our Birds? Oh, I hope so.

jodrod, have you taken into considertion the plant shut down on your estimates for production with Vin's and delivery dates? Seems to me this would throw everything off about two weeks.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back