Windshield cleaner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A
Last seen
I recently purchased a 1993 TBird. Everything is in good condition, except the windshield. There are many ugly sticker marks on windshield and fine scratched on the driver side. I searched online and found lots of windshield cleaners available in the market. I also found discount on cleaning products at http://www.dealrocker.com. Wondering if any of you have tried any windshield cleaner and have any success, please share what you used and where did you got it from?

Thanks in advance.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I use 70/30 Alcohol/Water solution. More alcohol takes off any gummy residue from stickers. If real bad use GOO BE GONE.
Once cleaning that way, use a clay bar and that should clean the rest up. Scratches? Not sure what to do there.:confused:

The product u want for scratches is called RARE EARTH u also need a buffing wheel for auto glass....google but u could damage your w/s more if u dont do it right. for any foreign substances on w/s use a NEW razor blade and glass cleaner ...Sprayway or Castle are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back