Why don't members fill in their State

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

George

Passed Away July 25, 2015
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I realize in these days of spam etc, people are reluctant to share too much information, but I'm confused why many members do not, at least, enter their State of residence in their profile.
Anyone care to address this? Just curious:confused:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You want my state? My state is majorly agitated and weatherly deranged. Had a day off and a long weekend comming up and God (or someone up there) is dropping water all over my Bird. :mad:

Seriously, I'm in MD/DC - I'll check to make sure it shows. :D

Thanks Sealy. Not that it matters too much. Just nice to know that maybe someone near you posts.
I know of a number of Retro owners in the MD & VA area that are pretty active with Retro Bird events:cool:
You'll probably be dry tomorrow when we get your rain up here in MA

Been a long time between posts so I don't remember what's in my profile. I'm in MD, near the PA line north of Baltimore.

That's a good update....now we can see that sealy and ski are both from MD. Anyone else want to update their profile?

:D He's really a good guy!:D

State

George,
I'm in Alabama, way away from the M-D line.
I hope that's alright!!!!!!!!!!!
Jim

Absolutely alright in my book Jim.
In fact, the only reason I started this thread is, every time someone joins I look at their profile,top right of screen, to see where they're from. Just a curiousity, in case they are from my part of the Country.
By doing so, I have come across about 25 retro-birders, from ME to NY, that get together on occasion, during the summer months at various events. Some at ice cream runs or tours and others for car shows.

state

Hey, Sealy, Next time you get down this way, go to the coon dog cemetary!!!!!!!!!!!! Over by Tuscumbia.
It's a hoot.
Jim

Now you see, this creates good discussion. Thanks to those who updated their profile, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back