When will they start building the 2003's

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Da I just did a search so I guess I am a idiot, LOL and I see it is Nov 18th.

I should have know to do a search before I asked, sorry.

By the way he has a Red with a all black interior ordered, and he lives in Sarasota Fl. He is useless on the computer, that is why he asked me to post.

If there are any get togethers around Sarasotta let me know and I will pass the info onto him.

It is my understanding that there are 342 built and in the shipping yard at Wixom. These have not been realeased for shipping by Ford.
Possibly that's to give the dealers a chance to get rid of the extra 2002's that were built. I believe that the production was extended by about 5-6000 units more than originally planned.
Good luck and be Patient

Originally posted by George:
It is my understanding that there are 342 built and in the shipping yard at Wixom. These have not been realeased for shipping by Ford.
Good luck and be Patient

Thanks George, I will let my Dad know. I am sure that will make him happy. I see you live close to me sure is a small world. I am in your area all the time, so if you ever see a Silver Lightning tooling around, beep and say hi.

The '03s are on a new model quality hold. Ford holds new models at the factory for a few weeks while they go over them to make sure the quality is 100%.

------------------
Ron

VIN #7729, seq.#7505, blue premium,
partial blue interior, no top, Louisville Ky.

Don's Bolt
If you're interested in a new '02, Triple Black Premium still on the showroom floor, I thinks it's very negotiable. Your only problem would be driving it to Dad's and flying back. Let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back