Status
Not open for further replies.
I am preparing to transport it with an enclosed transport company to Florida. The car and I will be meeting up in a couple weeks. I will send updated pics and info then. Unless you are on the west Coast, then that’s a different story. I brought it to Oregon for hurricane season!! Thanks for your interest!
Sorry I’m not on this forum much. I’m in Seattle- is the car still on the west coast?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hello,
I'm new to the forum. I owned a 2004 blue t-bird about 3 years ago. I had it for about 3 years before a concrete wall took it's life. (The humans in the car were all okay but the car was totaled).

Nonetheless.... I loved that car and want another.

NOW, it's 2017 so I'm hoping for a 2005, in the metallic blue or silver colors. I don't want or need the hardtop. Something under 100,000 miles would be nice.

Thank you kindly.

Tbirdlife,
If you are still looking for an 05' thunderbird, I have one for sale. Please message me if interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back