1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted- 02-05 hard top

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Thunderbird Parts for Sale/wanted' started by britman, May 14, 2017.

1. Anyone have a 02-05 hard top for sale?

John Hayman likes this.
  2. Quickdraw

Quickdraw 2004 Member of the Year Lifetime Donor

They show up on ebay fairly regularly. Are you looking for a white one? There are two white color hardtops, the regular white hardtop came with Thunderbirds with a white body. For accent, when people ordered a white top on, say, a blue, or red, or black, etc those white tops were a brighter white. The regular white body and hardtops were only made in 2002 and 2003 so if you know a given white top came from a 2004 or 2005 then it was the brighter white. If a given white top was from a 2002 or 2003 it could be either white. If you buy one with the intention to have it repainted, you can probably figure on spending $400 for the paint job.

coat1971 and John Hayman like this.
  3. thanks for the tips--i have a white 03.

4. I know of 2. A White and a Merlot. Both are "like new" and last I heard, the white one was for sale at $1200. They are both here in the NW (Washington State).
    With the weather improving, a "relay" could be in the offing.

5. Have a MSG for sale in Ohio $1200

6. I have a 2002 Thunderbird Blue top for sale in Florida for $1200.

7. i have a black hard top with a storage cover and stand. also 2 seat covers for a tbird. also a david carrey original t bird shirt

8. What size is the David Carey shirt, and does it have vintage 'Birds or Retro 'Birds on it?

9. Size Medium retro birds

Attached Files:

• $_1.JPG
      $_1.JPG
      File size:
      38.1 KB
      Views:

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!