USA Today Article/Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

It is probably just the "Z" that is classic.

I am glad to see that Nissan (Datsun) is coming back with the "Z". This car, along with the Mustang and TBird, was a car that I lusted over for many years. I always wanted a '70 - '72 original Z, not one of the bloated boats that they turned into. I was lucky enough to get a decent '72 that I had for a few years before getting married.

However, the new Z does not do as good a job of capturing the "feel" of the original as the Bird does. From the rear quarter it could be mistaken as a 911.

With imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, the Japanese auto makers must be the most sincere folks on the planet. No one could EVER charge them with making the big Lexus look ANYthing like a Mercedes...LOL.

Don't know I just did it twice and it counted each one now up to 16800

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

DavidA, don't think that is the case because it took mine but if it is then everyone erase your cookies now and do it all over again.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back