Trying to price a 2003 007 edition

S
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello everyone. I am having trouble pricing my MIL 2003 007 with 76000 miles. Garaged kept and had been driven to church only, less then 10 times, last year.
What do you guys think? I will post pics this Sunday cause I will be there to take pics then.
Car is in Arlington, TX

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The high prices are typically gotten on “bring my trailer” for cars claiming to have ridiculously low mileage. In my opinion, these cars are often bought by dealers who if it was from a sole owner and the car was never taken to a commercial entity for repair run the speedometer back. The higher mileage should not be a deterrent and can be better than one that just sits. Motors like to run.
For your car if the interior is in good condition, runs well, no weird error codes or tough to fix things, and the suspension is good I think you could get mid 20’s.

Hello everyone. I am having trouble pricing my MIL 2003 007 with 76000 miles. Garaged kept and had been driven to church only, less then 10 times, last year.
What do you guys think? I will post pics this Sunday cause I will be there to take pics then.
Car is in Arlington, TX
There is no real way to price this car, not enough data on them and the used car market has changed because of rising interest rates. This low mileage example that sold last year would be the closest idea.

It's worth what someone will pay which is likely 14k-18k

Screenshot_20230421_185414_Chrome.jpg

I see. Thanks for the response. My MIL keeps thinking that because it is 007 limited edition, it will fetch over $30k. I tried to tell her, it is not like a house, it does not hold value. It might, if you keep it for another 20 years.

My MIL keeps thinking that because it is 007 limited edition, it will fetch over $30k.
I worked in the car business years ago, and dealt with these issues all the time with trade-ins. If you watch Pawn Stars, another issue is people seeing an item that was listed on ebay for a large amount of money, the problem is, you only look at completed auctions. Keep in mind, that car on BAT also sold on a national platform that charges a fee, so the seller probably only netted 21k. When you sell the car on a local basis, you get less for it because you have to hope someone in your area wants it.

Try selling the car on Autotrader- https://www.autotrader.com/sell-my-car/

Facebook marketplace, eBay. Craigslist, CarGurus.com

During 2002-2005, they only sold ~68k of these cars, there are not people that wake up every day wanting to buy these cars, very limited market! Just be lucky you have one that is a little different, it will help sell it.

This car would have to have under 10k miles on it to even think about it being worth 30k. The mileage really excludes it entirely from getting the big $$$$ according to completed sales. BAT likely wouldn't even list the car because of the miles.
007.jpg

Back