"Today's Posts" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickdraw

Quickdraw

2004 Member of the Year
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Guests here have an option to view "Todays posts".. I, as a member, do not have that option. When I visit I click on "New Posts" but if I get side-tracked before I read them all the messages are automatically marked "read" and I can no longer sort for them. After that I'd have to sift through each forum looking for new messages. Am I the only one that this happens to? Or am I just the only one bothered by it?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Fixed..................

tbird said:
Fixed..................

The only difference now is that clicking on "New Posts" always brings up "Todays Posts"

Where is this option on this print screen?

Attachments

• mike3.jpg
    mike3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 13
Quickdraw said:
The only difference now is that clicking on "New Posts" always brings up "Todays Posts"

Where is this option on this print screen?

Okay didn't you want to view Today's post? The verbiage is irrelevant. Today's Posts are New Posts.

tbird said:
Okay didn't you want to view Today's post? The verbiage is irrelevant. Today's Posts are New Posts.

Because its too hard to have both a "Todays Posts" and "New Posts" option today I logged on after 10 days being away and of course the option I have is New Posts, which is what I wanted to see from the last 10 days, but instead I only get one post. Why? Is it really that hard to have a New posts option that shows all the new messages since Ive last been on and a "Todays Posts" to see all messages from today? Note to everyone who doesn't log on daily, there isn't anyway to find all your unread messages since your last visit. It may appear there hasnt been much activity while you were away but if you want to see all your unread messages you will have to search for them forum by forum.

If anyone asked for the "Build Date" of their car or "How rare is my car" over 24 hours ago please ask me again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back