Thunderbird shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tattwo98

Last seen
Is there anyone out there that has a list of noteworthy shows to attend? I'm only interested in the New England area but im sure others would like to know about areas close to them.
Thanks in advance, Ed

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Tattoo:
Good to hear from you again. There's one in Merrimac, MA and so far we have 9 Birds coming. Two from CT - One woodbury and one from Portland.

By the way, did you make the one two weeks ago in Portland, CT?? - Last week we had a great one in NH...26 new birds showed up out of 90 total birds.

Anyway, I'll post a thread just for thie 7-7-07 show called Skips Megacruise.Hopefully you and irsgm can make it.

Last edited:
Here's one in LI, NY

Syosset Ford is sponsoring the 2007 Thunderbird/All Ford Event! The date is July 22nd!!
There's about 4 New Birds from MA, RI and CT leaving CT on the ferry to go. Need more details?

I know you said New England.... I always included our NY friends for my Fitchburg, MA show in April and they come every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back