Thunderbird Destination! - DRIVE IN THEATER ALMOST SOLD OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWS UPDATE:

In the afternoon mail today came some additional checks for the "Thunderbird Destination" event. If this keeps it up we will definitely have MORE THAN 100 THUNDERBIRD'S by October!

Anyway, there are now ONLY 2 SPACES remaining for the "Thunderbird Drive-In Theater" event!!!

If you are out there sitting on the fence and you haven't notified me or sent me an e-mail about wanting to have a space reserved in the "drive-in", PLEASE DO IT SOON!!!!

Space is quickly running out to have your car parked inside the arena for this event. For anyone not able to get a space, don't worry... there will be tables set up around the cars, inside the arena, to watch the movie and to hear our special guest speaker, Gary Boes, Chief Engineer for the Thunderbird Program.

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes! All colors are covered, including 2 Neiman Marcus Thunderbirds. All of them are 2002 Thunderbirds, most of them from people here on this forum.

biggrin.gif
Tim, do we get a coke and big box of buttered popcorn with this? Just wondering.
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

1- top's down
2- surrounded by cars with the tops down
3- surrounded by more people sitting at tables
4- too old anyway

Since doing what we used to do at the drive-in is out of the question, might as well bring on the popcorn!
biggrin.gif

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

yeah, but I wasn't surrounded by top down converts and tables full of people. besides back then I didn't care who was watching.
biggrin.gif

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

biggrin.gif
OK, we now have a bunch of sicko's tellng us what we use to do.
tongue.gif
Maybe we should make friends with Mark Martin.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

Believe it or not, I still have 1 more "drive-in" spot open for the theater event for "Thunderbird Destination"!

Please send an e-mail to TbirdTim@******* if you're interested in having this last parking place for your Tbird, inside the arena.

We are now working on a double-feature film for those that want to stay longer at the "drive-in".

biggrin.gif
OK lets make it an all nighter. JUST lots of popcorn.
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Maybe for the second feature you can get that classic Japanese thriller (dubbed of course) - Godzilla vs The Nudos !

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

I just got back from Sandestin and carefully looked at the venue for the Drive-In theatre. I know we can get a few more than 20 cars in there and have suggested to the coordinator that we offer a few more spaces for sale. It looks like this event is going to be the "EVENT OF THE YEAR". The location is first class and there are surprises and thrills for everyone. If you have any questions or haven't already signed up, check out the special event web site at www.******************** .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back