Thunderbird Anthology CD-ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I was waiting for someone else to take the hook. I thought about it but decided that I have to restrain myself. This "TBird" thing has me hooked. I might have to commit myself to the TBird "Ford" facility for treatment.

Yes I bought one a while ago. I has a lot of T-Bird info and a lot of pictures and a screensaver. It's OK don't expect too much.

Bought both the 'Anthology' CD and the coffee table book. I like 'em both.
The book is very cool and gives a lot of info on how the car was designed.
The CD (as mentioned previously) has pics and specs for all the 'birds.

Have both the CD and the book...CD is very informative, but probably information that could be gotten elsewhere. I bought it for the collection...cool to look at, though, but it takes time to scroll through it all.

Originally posted by HeelBird:
Is supposed to be here in 2-3 weeks...from Amazon.

When I first posted, it said ships within 24 hours. Must have sold the in-stock ones out quickly. I bet they get many more in soon. Anyone who ordered them, please come back here and post your thoughts on the product here.

------------------
Tbird

The Amazon package finally arrived this past Friday. CD is very cool---has displays of past print ads in addition to some facts and figures, photos of cars, as well as 4 past television commercials (I had those already on some old Ford videos). I thought I would also be receiving a book, but only the CD came. Worth the wait and the money, IMO. The cookies and postage stamps that were featured were interesting, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back