TBird Custom Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

It's a tough question to answer in a multiple choice poll, Joe. Are you suggesting the custom be offered as an option for 2003, the standard for 2003, or an option for every model year? Does voting "yes" mean you prefer the custom features over all other potential new features? Does voting "no" mean you don't care for the custom or that you would prefer a slightly different package? It gets too complicated for a simple yes/no answer.

Regarding the Thunderbird "Custom."

I had the chance to meet with James G O'Connor, President of the Ford Division. The Custom was and will be a one-of car. The car was specified and built for J Mays, and will not be repeated by Ford.

The Roadster will be built for the 03 model year-other than that-future mods will be to improve handling and power.

These were direct quotes from Mr O'Connor.

Should add something else to this post-

Halibrand Wheels, the company that built the wheels for the Custom, went out of business in June, 2001. Doug Halibrand has stated he will NOT allow anyone to copy the designs that Halibrand has copyrighted.

------------------
**********, **************************

-

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back