sprinklers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else hate broken or misaligned water sprinklers as much as I do? It seems like every time I get my car clean and just want to cruise, I run into a sprinkler that gets me and I can't get out of the way of getting the car spotted or me getting wet. The other day riding on the expressway, I even got a good spray from the SUV in front of me cleaning his windows. The water is out to get me!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Had a neighbor who was an avid gardener. Watered all the time!! We liked sun and fun and put up a privacy fence when we built the swimming pool. Well one day Janet pulls up in the Mark VII and leaves the sunroof open so the hot air will rise out. And we go out to dinner in my car. Can you guess? The neighbor sets out her sprinkler in her backyard with enough coverage to make sure she waters the fence, the plants on my side of the fence and the driveway, INCLUDING the open sunroof!!!
AAARRRUUGGHH!!!

We live between two people who love to water...I think it's a ethnic thing in their case. Forget about odd and even days and hours...its fair game for them anytime and lots of fun when you live between them and own a convertible!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back